Cruelty-Free Finds in 2014.

20 January 2015


 



LUSH Eau Roma Water Toner Water  £4.25
I've been using this product a little over two years now and always find myself going back to it whenever I've strayed. I do the Hiron's regime so this baby gets used in my morning and night time skincare. I do three or four spritzes directly to the face and let the soothing hydration commence. Heads up—this does have parabens in (methylparaben).  My skin has never been bothered by it; like I said, this is a product that calms my skin, not aggravates it.

Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil in Blonde  £26
2014 was the year I started filling in my eyebrows. Yup. Getting old. No, but seriously, doing my eyebrows is one of my life joys. I don't think I've completely mastered it, but the Hourglass Arch pencil has stepped up my game from the (not cruelty-free) MAC shadows method. The product shape is unique – the best I can think to describe it is that it's sort of flat like a popsicle stick. Its waxy texture keeps you from going overboard whilst locking in your brow for the day. I may already have a backup in brunette waiting until I use this baby up.

beautyblender Pro  £16
There's not a makeup brush I've found that gets foundation to behave like this little noir dew drop. And it's not any more of a pain to clean. Not much more I can say about this little cutie except that it became a staple in my makeup bag in 2014.

COLAB Dry Shampoo in Rio  £3.49
Your dry shampoo prayers have been answered. No white residue on dark hair? Check. Non-offensive fragrance? Check. Yummy fragrance? Actually... check! Awesome! And does it work? Like a mother-muffin dream. All hail Ruth Crilly, the model that gets shit done.


Oh and all of these products? Cruelty-free! Woo!

Have there been any stand-out products for you? Or did you do a round up of your favourite products in 2014? I'd love to see it so post me a link in the comments :)

Post a Comment